1. Do you think you are hot???
Well, it’s for the person looking at me to decide....
2. Upload your favourite picture of you
3. Why do you like that picture ???
Well...... Not exactly my favourite picture..... Couldn't find a better one though...
4. When was the last time you ate pizza ???
If not mistaken 2-3 weeks ago at Bella Italia
5. The last song you listened to
Greatest Story ever Told by Oliver James.... Its a nice song... Worth listening to....
6. What name you prefer besides yours ???
I really love my name and I don't see any reason why I should like another name.
Don't mind being called otter though.... =)
People to tag :
a)Ai Chia
b)Wen Yang
c)Juli
d)Jeremy
e) Anybody else that is reading this blog
8. Who is (a)
A human which is also known as The Chipmunk. Going to be a 'pro-doctor'.... Lin Chong, you should know what i mean. I will sponsor the camera when you start working....
9. (c) is having a relationship with ???
10. Say something about (b)
I am speechless about this guy.
11. What about (d)
A very complicated guy, whose brain is more complicated than a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle...
No comments:
Post a Comment