Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Woke up at almost 9.30. Made myself a sandwich for breakfast. Lazed around till it was time to leave my room and go meet up my friends. Went to Port of Melbourne to have lunch at some Malaysian restaurant. Bad luck though, the restaurant was closed by the time we reached there. So we ended up in a restaurant with a healthy choice. Focaccia is the name of the delicacy. Taste quite good with bits of Feta cheese in there. I forgot to take a picture of it though, next time guys. Basically, the port here that we visited is the Gateway to Tasmania, an island that is South of Melbourne. Was so windy at the time we were there. Great housing community there too.


Thats part of the seaside along the Port.....

Didn't get a chance to take many pictures over there though. :( Then went for some grocery shopping with them and then back to their home. Watched some random movies while waiting for dinner to be delivered. After dinner, around 9 pm, started to head back home. Train station, here I come!!! Had a quiet ride back to my place. Managed to get a few pictures of the library in the city. Looks very pretty when it is lighted up at night.


The footway along the Library!!!


Now, thats the librabry....

Had a great day out today. Hope the people of Melbourne remain like this. Also not forgetting, to all those Formula 1 fans out there... I just passed by Albert Park today and i was like 30 meters away from the actual racing line!!! That was so cool!!! Hope I can go watch the race later this year... Anyways, its about time I go sleep. Stay tuned for more updates. Take care you ppl... Have great fun and all the best....

No comments: