Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Broken Down No More

Hey, thanks a lot for being there for me when I needed you most.... You have really been of such great help for this past few days. I wonder if I would be able to get another friend like you ever again??? Breakdown was prevented thanks to you... And, i'm serious that tears of joy just flowed talking to you like this after such a long time... It's been really long since I talked my heart out to someone... Really, really long... How else can I thank god for giving me a friend like you to confide in, a person who I can talk on anything about to... I fell so much more lighter as if I have dropped all my burden for good... Thanks a lot once again and I hope to meeting you real soon when I get back...

No comments: