Sunday, April 12, 2009

Games Anyone???

Do you guys remember that there is a producer for games in this world called EA Sports?? The one that does all those sports. F1 and Golf and so many other games rite... Well, in Australia, there is someone that has gone one step further by creating an even better version of this company. Yes, better than EA Sports/Games. Thats right, even better than EA!!! I have never tried their games though, but the owner must be really smart to use such a name. He can be sued if EA Sports thinks its similar and creates controversy among its customers. That owner really brave lar... This company is called EB Games!!! Found it along the city when I was coming back from the train station. This guy has guts of steel to do this... The shop looks quite good, but why waste so much money on just one disk when I can get one disk for 5bux in Penang... Having my easter break currently and semester break for one week now. Rotting at home as usual!!! More updates are in the process of being put up. Just be a bit patient... =)


Now, thats the shop I was talking about

No comments: