Hello people. How was the final post??? I decided to return to blogging because of various reasons... Melbourne has been pretty much just study-classes-study routine this past few days. Not much of activity to do besides planning out that "Final Post". Didn't take me that long actually to plan that post out. Anyways, I'll be back in July!!! Can't wait to see how DAP has taken care of Penang and obviously can't wait to see all those friends who are waiting to see me in Penang... Btw, Juli, the thing about me coming back in May was a April Fool's day joke and you so easily fell for it!!! Hahahahahaha.... At least I managed to fool you on more than one occasion and quite a few others as well. Oh, by the way, looks like Ai Chia has also fallen for the joke also. Unfortunately, Mr Wooi knew this trick already. To those who missed out, you can still try clicking this again"My Final Post"!!! Mwahahahaha.... I'll try to keep this Blog updated, but don't get angry at me in case I fail to do so yea... You people should understand Uni life can be a bit demanding...
Economics Teaching Conference
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment